I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment?
If you get up early, try not to disturb everyone else.
Do not disturb (= a sign placed on the outside of the door of a hotel room, office, etc.)
She awoke early after a disturbed night.
Don't disturb the papers on my desk.
The letter shocked and disturbed me.
- [VN to inf]
It disturbed her to realize that she was alone.
- 1. I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment? 更多牛津
- 2. Talk quietly in the reading room in order not to disturb others.
- 在阅览室里， 不要大声说话，以免妨碍别人。
1. move deeply;
2. change the arrangement or position of
3. tamper with;
- "Don't touch my CDs!"
- synonym： touch
4. destroy the peace or tranquility of;
- "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
- synonym： interrupt
5. damage as if by shaking or jarring;
- "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"