The duo set up a scam to settle their respective debts.
the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy
The violinist walked on the stage and the duo became a trio.
This is a duo that really listens to each other.
Paradise, however, is where the duo grows up.
The duo continues to write and score today.
A duo is two musicians, singers, or other performers who perform together as a pair.
...a famous dancing and singing duo.
You can refer to two people together as a duo, especially when they have something in common.
mainly JOURNALISM 主新闻
...Britain's former golden Olympic duo of Linford Christie and Sally Gunnell.
1. two items of the same kind
2. two performers or singers who perform together
3. a pair who associate with one another;
- " "the engaged couple" "
- " "an inseparable twosome" "
4. a musical composition for two performers
- 1. duodecimo 十二开，十二开的书，十二开的
late 16th cent. (in sense 2): via Italian from Latin duo 'two'