[地名] [利比亚] 杜奥
DOS under OS 操作系统中的磁盘操作系统
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
The duo set up a scam to settle their respective debts.
the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy
The violinist walked on the stage and the duo became a trio.
This is a duo that really listens to each other.
Paradise, however, is where the duo grows up.
The duo continues to write and score today.
N-COUNT 一对表演者;表演搭档 A duo is two musicians, singers, or other performers who perform together as a pair.
...a famous dancing and singing duo.
N-COUNT (尤指拥有共同特征的)一对,一双 You can refer to two people together as a duo, especially when they have something in common.
mainly JOURNALISM 主新闻
...Britain's former golden Olympic duo of Linford Christie and Sally Gunnell.
1. two items of the same kind
2. two performers or singers who perform together
3. a pair who associate with one another;
- " "the engaged couple" "
- " "an inseparable twosome" "
4. a musical composition for two performers
- 1. duodecimo 十二开，十二开的书，十二开的
late 16th cent. (in sense 2): via Italian from Latin duo 'two'