- 2. After the operation,on 4,8,12wtime-point X-ray photos,ECT,bone density measurement,histology research and hematology inspecting were brought into respectively.
- 术后4,8,12w 分别检测：X线摄片、ECT、骨密度、组织学和血液学检查等。
- 3. This is to keep the PIN and ECT value of low-weight paper and paper use.
- 4. The ECT supplementary service enables an ISDN user who has two calls, into one call.
- 5. Methods:CAD was diagnosed by coronary arteriography. ECT,TET and DCG were compared in 80 cases of CAD.
- 方法 ：以冠状动脉造影为冠心病诊断的金标准 ，对 80例冠心病患者同步进行 ECT、 TET及 DEG,并作对比分析。
1. the administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma
- electroconvulsive therapy
- engine cutoff time
- estimated completion time
- evaporative cooling techniques