electro-convulsive therapy 电惊厥疗法; evaporative cooling techniques 蒸发冷却技术; engine cutoff time 发送机终止时间; estimated completion time 估计完成时间
Patients were assessed at baseline and after each ECT session.
After the operation , on 4,8, 12 wtime - point X - ray photos, ECT, bone density measurement , histology research and hematology inspecting were brought into respectively.
术后4,8, 12w分别检测: X 线摄片 、 ECT 、 骨密度 、 组织学和血液学检查等.
This is to keep the PIN and ECT value of low - weight paper and paper use.
ECT is usually reserved for really difficult-to-treat cases.
Ect., but how often is that put in context?
Electrical impulses, ect... and store them.
1. the administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma
- 1. electroconvulsive therapy 电休克疗法；电痉挛疗法
- 2. engine cutoff time 发送机终止时间
- 3. estimated completion time 估计完成时间
- 4. evaporative cooling techniques 蒸发冷却技术
benefits , ect