- 2. Their instruments detected very faint radiowaves at a frequency of 3 kilohertz.
1. a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
1. pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
1. barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc;
- "a faint outline"
- "the wan sun cast faint shadows"
- "the faint light of a distant candle"
- "faint colors"
- "a faint hissing sound"
- "a faint aroma"
2. lacking clarity or distinctness;
3. lacking strength or vigor;
- "damning with faint praise"
- "faint resistance"
- "feeble efforts"
- "a feeble voice"
- synonym： feeble
4. weak and likely to lose consciousness;
5. indistinctly understood or felt or perceived;
- "a faint clue to the origin of the mystery"
- "haven't the faintest idea"
6. lacking conviction or boldness or courage;