- 2. The foreign ministers have thrashed out a suitable compromise formula.
- 3. They have thrashed out a compromise formula acceptable to Moscow.
1. a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- synonym： expression
2. directions for making something
- synonym： recipe
3. a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
4. a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
- synonym： chemical formula
5. something regarded as a normative example;
6. a liquid food for infants
7. (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems;
- "he determined the upper bound with Descartes' rule of signs"
- "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
- synonym： rule
体育| 医学| 数学