1. people who are free;
- "the home of the free and the brave"
- synonym： free people
1. grant freedom to; free from confinement
2. relieve from;
3. remove or force out from a position;
- "The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums"
- "He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble"
- synonym： dislodge
4. grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to;
5. make (information) available publication;
- "release the list with the names of the prisoners"
- synonym： release
6. free from obligations or duties
- synonym： discharge
7. free or remove obstruction from;
8. let off the hook;
9. part with a possession or right;
10. make (assets) available;
1. able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint;
- "free enterprise"
- "a free port"
- "a free country"
- "I have an hour free"
- "free will"
- "free of racism"
- "feel free to stay as long as you wish"
- "a free choice"
- antonym： unfree
2. unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion;
- "free expansion"
- "free oxygen"
- "a free electron"
- antonym： bound
3. costing nothing;
4. not occupied or in use;
- "a free locker"
- "a free lane"
5. not fixed in position;
- "the detached shutter fell on him"
- "he pulled his arm free and ran"
- synonym： detached
6. not held in servitude;
- "after the Civil War he was a free man"
- antonym： slave(a)
7. not taken up by scheduled activities;
- "a free hour between classes"
- "spare time on my hands"
- synonym： spare
8. not literal;
1. without restraint;
- "cows in India are running loose"
- synonym： loose
- Forum for Responsible and Ethical E-Mail
- Forum for Rights to Electronic Expression (similar to EFF, India)
- Fund for Renewable Energy and the Environment
- Fast Reaction Experimental Espionage
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
- Financing Residential Energy Efficiency
- Forever Requiring Everyones Entitlements
- Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment
- Free Realtime Embedded Executive
- Free Referenda And Elections Electronically
简介 查看当前系统内存的使用情况，它显示系统中剩余及已用的物理内存和交换内存，以及共享内存和被核心使用的缓冲区。格式 free [-b | -k |-m]命令中各个选项的含义 -b：以字节为单位显示。 -k：以K字节为单位显示。 -m：以兆字节为单位显示。命令举例 [root@localhost ~]# free total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 515740 455452 60288 0 61456 311040 -/+ buffers/cache: 82956 432784 Swap: 1020116 0 1020116 第一本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>