冷冻的; 冰封的; 冻硬的; 呆若木鸡的
结冰（ freeze的过去分词）; 冷藏; 冻结; 冻住
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
I've gotten my feet thoroughly soaked and feel frozen through and through.
Under these laws, he said, Mr. Rice's assets could have been frozen.
One boy, aged about 11, looks frozen with fright.
Energy to thaw the frozen lake of my ideas.
A sharp ruddy face like a frozen pippin.
Everybody...seemed rooted or frozen in their various positions.
来自E. J. Howard
Frozen is the past participle of freeze.
ADJ (地面)冰冻的，冻硬的 If the ground is frozen it has become very hard because the weather is very cold.
It was bitterly cold now and the ground was frozen hard.
...the frozen bleakness of the Far North.
ADJ (食物)冷冻的 Frozen food has been preserved by being kept at a very low temperature.
usu ADJ n
Frozen fish is a very healthy convenience food.
...frozen desserts like ice cream.
ADJ (人或身体某部位)冻坏的，冻僵的 If you say that you are frozen, or a part of your body is frozen, you are emphasizing that you feel very cold.
v-link PHR emphasis
He put one hand up to his frozen face...
I'm frozen to the bone out here.
ADJ (因非常担心、害怕等而)呆若木鸡的，一动不动的 If you describe someone as frozen, you mean that their body is fixed in a particular position, for example because they are very worried or afraid.
One boy, aged about 11, looks frozen with fright...
一个大约 11 岁的男孩吓得一动不动。
Katherine was frozen in horror.
Contrast fresh and frozen vegetables and you’ll find the fresh ones taste better.
He gave his name to a well-known brand of frozen food.
As he walked away towards his car she wanted to run after him, but she felt frozen, riveted to the spot.
1. turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold;
- " "the frozen North" "
- " "frozen pipes" "
- " "children skating on a frozen brook" "
2. absolutely still;
- " "frozen with horror" "
- " "they stood rooted in astonishment" "
3. devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain;
- " "a frigid greeting" "
- " "got a frosty reception" "
- " "a frozen look on their faces" "
- " "a glacial handshake" "
- " "icy stare" "
- " "wintry smile" "
4. not thawed
5. used of foods; preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value;
- " "frozen foods" "
6. not convertible to cash;
- " "frozen assets" "
7. incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices";
- " "living on fixed incomes" "
- 2.frozen-core approximation
- 4.frozen-in flux
- 6.［frozen-in］ field
Frozen 基本信息 片 名 ： 为你钟情 年 份 ： 2010 监 制 ： 郭子健， 严嘉仪 导 演 ： 郭子健 演 员 ： 文咏珊(Janice Man), 卫兰, 李治廷、刘浩龙, 邵音音, 狄龙,黎明锛執乇鹧莩鲲級 片 类 ： 奇幻/爱情 片 长 ： 分钟演职员表 演员表 职员表 内容梗概 居于美国的颖（卫兰 饰）一天误打误撞发现一个神秘机关，当机器打开后她发现一位年轻少女芝（文咏珊 饰）。颖后来得知这位年轻少女是自己母亲被吓了一跳，因她看上去比颖还要