- 2. In a misguided attempt to be funny, he manages only offensiveness.
1. arousing or provoking laughter;
- "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"
- "an amusing fellow"
- "a comic hat"
- "a comical look of surprise"
- "funny stories that made everybody laugh"
- "a very funny writer"
- "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"
- "a mirthful experience"
- "risible courtroom antics"
2. beyond or deviating from the usual or expected;
3. not as expected;
4. experiencing odd bodily sensations;
- "told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest"
1. in a strange manner;
2. in a comical manner;
- "she acted comically"
- synonym： comically