- 5. Tree-gauge is used in the edge element to assure the unity A.
1. a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- synonym： gage
2. accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
- synonym： standard of measurement
3. the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
4. the thickness of wire
5. diameter of a tube or gun barrel
1. judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time);
2. rub to a uniform size;
- "gauge bricks"
3. determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation;
- "gauge the wine barrels"
4. measure precisely and against a standard;
- "the wire is gauged"
5. adapt to a specified measurement;
- "gauge the instruments"
6. mix in specific proportions;
- "gauge plaster"
- general automation users group exchange