- 3. Egypt launched its new thrust into the Sinai as expected on Sunday, October 14.
- 4. The pilgrim route to the Christian holy places in Sinai went through the Neger.
1. a mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high); it is believed to be the peak on which Moses received the Ten Commandments
- synonym： Mount Sinai
2. a desert on the Sinai Peninsula in northeastern Egypt
- synonym： Sinai Desert
3. a peninsula in northeastern Egypt; at north end of Red Sea
- synonym： Sinai Peninsula