- 4. Another interesting note was the predominance of London club players.
1. a short personal letter;
2. a brief written record;
- "he made a note of the appointment"
3. a characteristic emotional quality;
- "it ended on a sour note"
- "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"
- "he detected a note of sarcasm"
4. a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank);
5. a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound;
6. a comment or instruction (usually added);
7. high status importance owing to marked superiority;
8. a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling;
- "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
9. a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time;
1. make mention of;
2. notice or perceive;
3. observe with care or pay close attention to;
4. make a written note of;
- "she noted everything the teacher said that morning"
- synonym： take down
- 2. 注意事项