- 3. Under no circumstances should we lose sight of our main objective.
- 4. Objective Inquiry into the heavy asphyxiation rescues measure of the new born.
1. the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable);
2. the lens or system of lenses nearest the object being viewed
- synonym： object glass
1. undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena;
2. serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes;
- "objective case"
- "accusative endings"
- synonym： accusative
3. emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings or interpretation;
- "objective art"
4. belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events;
- "concrete benefits"
- "a concrete example"
- "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"
- 2. 目标