She'll show you how to co-ordinate pattern and colours.
Tie it with fabric bows that co-ordinate with other furnishings.
Government officials visited the earthquake zone on Thursday morning to co-ordinate the relief effort.
Nothing would work if someone didn't co-ordinate things.
I helped co-ordinate the creation of the Your Paintings site.
Co-ordinate the mash with cooking the fish.
1. the value of a coordinate on the vertical axis
1. appoint to a clerical posts;
- " "he was ordained in the Church" "
2. bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation;
- " "align the wheels of my car" "
- " "ordinate similar parts" "
late 17th cent.: from Latin linea ordinata applicata 'line applied parallel', from ordinare 'put in order'