- 个人识别码(personal identification number)；
- 3. Zita was herself unconventional, keeping a safety-pin stuck through her ear lobe.
- 5. Data recorders also pin-point mechanical faults rapidly, reducing repair times.
1. a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
2. when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- synonym： fall
3. small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- synonym： peg
4. informal terms of the leg;
5. axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- synonym： pivot
6. cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
7. flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- synonym： flag
8. a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
9. a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
10. a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in groups as a target
- synonym： bowling pin
1. to hold fast or prevent from moving;
2. attach or fasten with pins
- antonym： unpin
3. pierce with a pin;
- "pin down the butterfly"
4. immobilize a piece
- personal identification number
- page and item number
- plan identification number
- position indicator