- 开机自检(Power On Self Test)；
1. the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand;
- "a soldier manned the entrance post"
- "a sentry station"
- synonym： station
2. military installation at which a body of troops is stationed;
- "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"
- "there is an officer's club on the post"
- synonym： military post
3. a job in an organization;
4. an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position;
- "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
5. any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered;
- "your mail is on the table"
- "is there any post for me?"
- "she was opening her post"
- synonym： mail
6. a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track);
- "a pair of posts marked the goal"
- "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
- synonym： stake
7. the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office;
8. the delivery and collection of letters and packages;
- "it came by the first post"
- "if you hurry you'll catch the post"
1. affix in a public place or for public notice;
- "post a warning"
2. publicize with, or as if with, a poster;
- "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
3. assign to a post; put into a post;
- "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
4. assign to a station
5. display, as of records in sports games
6. enter on a public list
7. transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- synonym： carry
8. ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
9. mark with a stake;
- "stake out the path"
- synonym： stake
10. put up;
- "post a sign"
- "post a warning at the dump"
- synonym： put up
11. cause to be directed or transmitted to another place;
12. mark or expose as infamous;
- "She was branded a loose woman"
- synonym： brand