[英] ['preʃəs] [美] [ˈprɛʃəs] 生词本
1. characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for;
2. of high worth or cost;
- "diamonds, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds are precious stones"
3. obviously contrived to charm;
- "an insufferably precious performance"
- "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- synonym： cute
- "there is precious little time left"
- synonym： preciously
- 2. rare and endangered aquatic animal 在自然水域中生息繁衍，有重要科学价值、经济价值或生态价值，种群数量稀少，且濒临灭绝的水生野生动物。
- 1. The crown was set with precious jewels—diamonds, rubies and emeralds. 更多牛津