- 复数： products
1. commodities offered for sale;
2. an artifact that has been created by someone or some process;
- "they improve their product every year"
- "they export most of their agricultural production"
- synonym： production
3. a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances;
- "skill is the product of hours of practice"
- "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
4. a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction;
- "a product of lime and nitric acid"
5. a quantity obtained by multiplication;
- "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- synonym： mathematical product
6. the set of elements common to two or more sets;
医学| 数学| 法律