- 复数： products
- 5. Manufacturing processes may be affected by the functionality of the product.
1. commodities offered for sale;
2. an artifact that has been created by someone or some process;
- "they improve their product every year"
- "they export most of their agricultural production"
- synonym： production
3. a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances;
- "skill is the product of hours of practice"
- "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
4. a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction;
- "a product of lime and nitric acid"
5. a quantity obtained by multiplication;
- "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- synonym： mathematical product
6. the set of elements common to two or more sets;
一、基本词义 名词 n. [C] 1. 产品，产物；产量；出产 They came here in search of new markets for their products. 他们来此为他们的产品寻找新市场。 2. 结果，成果 The plan was the product of many days of careful thought. 这个计划是许多天仔细考虑的成果。 3. 作品，创作 4. 【数】锛埑孙級积 20 is the product of 5 and 4. 二十是五与四的乘积。 5. 【化】锛埢Х从Φ娘級生成物二、网络释义 网络释义 product 1.本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>