- 1. Words like " believe " and " receive " are a source of confusion in spelling.
- 5. Volunteers receive £21 pocket money each week, accommodation and expenses.
1. get something; come into possession of;
- "receive payment"
- "receive a gift"
- "receive letters from the front"
- synonym： have
2. receive a specified treatment (abstract);
3. recieve (perceptual input);
- "pick up a signal"
- synonym： pick up
4. of mental or physical states or experiences;
5. express willingness to have in one's home or environs;
6. accept as true or valid;
- "He received Christ"
7. bid welcome to; greet upon arrival
- synonym： welcome
8. convert into sounds or pictures;
- "receive the incoming radio signals"
9. experience as a reaction;
10. have or give a reception;
- "The lady is receiving Sunday morning"
11. receive as a retribution or punishment;
- "He got 5 years in prison"
- synonym： get
12. partake of the Holy Eucharist sacrament
13. regard favorably or with disapproval;
- "Her new collection of poems was not well received"
- 2. 接球
- 3. 按球
及物动词 vt. 1. 收到，接到 I've just received a telegram. 我刚收到一份电报。 2. 得到，受到，遭受 They received the support of the workers. 他们得到工人们的支持。 3. 接待，欢迎；接受，接纳；承认 His speech was well received. 他的演讲很受欢迎。 4. 锛埼尴叩纭⒌缡语級接收 5. 容纳 6. 收买锛堅呶镲級 7. 接球不及物动词 vi. 1. 收到；得到；接收 It is more blessed to give than to receive. 施比受更有福。 2.本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>