收到( receive的过去式和过去分词 ); 接到; 接纳; 接待
He has received extensive corrective surgery to his skull.
In 1973, the first Open University graduates received their degrees.
They were convicted of affray and received community service sentences.
Financial assistance been received from the Welsh Language Board.
We have not received a penny from political parties.
The main concept was positively received by all participants.
The received opinion about something or the received way of doing something is generally accepted by people as being correct.
ADJ n FORMAL 正式
He was among the first to question the received wisdom of the time...
The judgments expressed are largely what is called received opinion.
1. conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers;
- " "standard English" (American) "
- " "received standard English is sometimes called the King's English" (British) "
2. widely accepted as true or worthy;
- " "the accepted wisdom about old age" "
- " "a received moral idea" "
- " "Received political wisdom says not; surveys show otherwise"- Economist "