词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
Hold tight when you ride at the back of your brother's scooter.
Would you like to ride my new scooter?
The scooter dates back to Germany in 1894.
My scooter is blocking the path to the kitchen.
He ran over my foot with his mobility scooter.
"Three things that describe Scooter," he said.
N-COUNT 小型摩托车 A scooter is a small light motorcycle which has a low seat.
N-COUNT (儿童)踏板车，滑板车 A scooter is a type of child's bicycle which has two wheels joined by a wooden board and a handle on a long pole attached to the front wheel. The child stands on the board with one foot, and uses the other foot to move forwards.
Hold tight when you ride at the back of your brother’s scooter.
1. a motorboat resembling a motor scooter
2. child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
3. a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel
4. a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame; suitable for traveling over ice
5. large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere