- 4. Migrant workers move from country to country in search of work.
1. the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
2. an investigation seeking answers;
- "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"
- "the outcome justified the search"
3. an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property;
- "they wrote a program to do a table lookup"
- synonym： lookup
4. the examination of alternative hypotheses;
- "his search for a move that would avoid checkmate was unsuccessful"
5. boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas;
- "right of search"
1. try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of;
2. search or seek;
- "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"
- "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
- synonym： look
3. inquire into
4. subject to a search;
- "The police searched the suspect"
- "We searched the whole house for the missing keys"
- 2. 探索
- Sexism, Ethnicity, Ageism, Racism, Culturalism, and Homophobia
- Southwestern Endangered Aridland Resource Clearing House
- Study of Environmental Arctic Change (University of Washington Applied Physics Lab; Seattle, WA)
- Scan, Examine, Act, Review, Connect, And Hunt
- Scan, Examine, Act, Review, Connect, and Hunt (reading strategy)
- Screening Elders To Access Referrals Care And Health
- Search Envisioned As Relation & Class Hierarchizing (black box optimization framework)
- Seek, Evaluate, Analyze, Research, Challenge, and Hypothesize (education)
- Self-Employed Arts-Related Contractors for Hire (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Servitude and Emancipation Archival Research Clearinghouse
简介基本发音 search 发音 ：[英][sə:tʃ] [美][sɚtʃ] 具体例子 vt. 1. 搜查；在。..中搜寻[(+for)] Police searched everyone present at the scene of crime. 警察搜查了在犯罪现场的每一个人。 He searched every room in the house. 他搜查了这房子的每一个房间。 2. 细看；仔细检查；锛堄猛饪埔瞧黠級探查锛埳孙級[(+for)] I've searched my memory, but I can't rememb本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>