- 1. The suffix " ist " can be added to'sex " to form the word'sexist ".
- 后缀ist加在 sex 之后可构成sexist一词.
- 2. We know some sex offenders dupe the psychologists who assess them.
1. activities associated with sexual intercourse;
2. either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided;
- "the war between the sexes"
3. all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses;
- "he wanted a better sex life"
- "the film contained no sex or violence"
- synonym： sexual urge
4. the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles;
1. stimulate sexually;
2. tell the sex (of young chickens)
动物学| 医学| 水产| 胚胎学
- 2.又称 :性别(sexuality)