- 1. The suffix "ist" can be added to'sex" to form the word'sexist".
- 2. The suffix "ist" can be added to "sex" to form the word "sexist".
- 3. During the third month of pregnancy the sex of the child becomes determinable.
1. activities associated with sexual intercourse;
2. either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided;
- "the war between the sexes"
3. all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses;
- "he wanted a better sex life"
- "the film contained no sex or violence"
- synonym： sexual urge
4. the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles;
1. stimulate sexually;
2. tell the sex (of young chickens)
- 2. 又称 :性别(sexuality)