考研 / CET6 / CET4 /
性别; 两性之一; 性，性特征; 性活动
辨识性别; 引起性欲; 吸引
sub exciter 副激磁机，副励磁机
sub exciter 副激磁机，副励磁机
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
We know some sex offenders dupe the psychologists who assess them.
Sex education is also expected to help check the spread of AIDS.
They sat me down and had a serious discussion about sex.
Porn is not normal sex, the campaigners note.
The Sex ID test was originally an online experiment.
Nipple clamps, group sex and swingers' clubs.
The couple went for therapy because they hadn't had sex for years.
What sex is this fish?
Everyone is welcome, regardless of age or sex.
N-COUNT 男性;女性;雌性;雄性 The two sexes are the two groups, male and female, into which people and animals are divided according to the function they have in producing young.
usu with supp
...an entertainment star who appeals to all ages and both sexes.
...differences between the sexes.
N-COUNT 性别;性别特征 The sex of a person or animal is their characteristic of being either male or female.
oft with poss
She continually failed to gain promotion because of her sex...
The new technique has been used to identify the sex of foetuses.
N-UNCOUNT 性行为;性交;性活动 Sex is the physical activity by which people can produce young.
He was very open in his attitudes about sex...
The entire film revolves around drugs, sex and violence...
We have a very active sex life.
VERB 辨别…的性别;辨识…的雌雄 If an animal is sexed, someone finds out whether it is male or female.
The birds must be weighed, sexed and tagged.
PHR-RECIP 发生性关系;做爱 If two people have sex, they perform the act of sex.
I had no intention of having sex with him on a first date.
What[Which] sex is this fish?
There are members of both sexes in the team.
He never associated with the sex.
He did not agree with his mother's views on premarital sex.
1. activities associated with sexual intercourse;
- " "they had sex in the back seat" "
2. either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided;
- " "the war between the sexes" "
3. all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses;
- " "he wanted a better sex life" "
- " "the film contained no sex or violence" "
4. the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles;
- " "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus" "
1. stimulate sexually;
- " "This movie usually arouses the male audience" "
2. tell the sex (of young chickens)
- 2.又称 :性别(sexuality)
- 2.linked inheritance 性染色体上的基因所表现的特殊遗传现象。
- 4.limited inheritance 性状传递受性别限制的一种遗传现象。
- 6.influenced inheritance, inheritance of sex-conditioned characters 基因型的表现受性别影响的现象。
- 2.又称 :性别(sexuality )
- 1. sextet 六重唱(曲)，六重奏(曲)
- 2. sexual 性的
- 词语解释 n. 性别；性 What[Which] sex is this fish? 这条鱼是雌的还是雄的？ 男性; 女性 He never associated with the sex. 他从不和女性交往。 性关系 性活动， 性行为 He did not agree with his mother's views on premarital sex. 他不同意母亲关于婚前性行为问题的观点。
late Middle English (denoting the two categories, male and female): from Old French sexe or Latin sexus