- 复数： specifications
- 1. They struggled to limit the cost by enforcing a low-tech specification.
- 2. Examination confirmed that the quality of the products was up to specification.
- 5. Legislation will require UK petrol companies to meet an EU specification for petrol.
1. a detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work
- synonym： spec
2. naming explicitly
3. (patent law) a document drawn up by the applicant for a patent of invention that provides an explicit and detailed description of the nature and usse of an invention
4. a restriction that is insisted upon as a condition for an agreement
- synonym： stipulation
specification n. 详述， 规格， 说明书， 规范 specification n.Abbr. spec.（名词）缩写 spec. The act of specifying. 详述：详细说明的行为 specifications A detailed, exact statement of particulars, especially a statement prescribing materials, dimensions, and quality of work for something to be built, installed, or manufactured. specifications 规格：对工程、设备或产品的原料、尺寸或质量进行明确、详细地本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>