- 2. Torn muscles retract, and lose strength, structure, and tightness.
1. a thing constructed; a complex construction or entity;
- "the structure consisted of a series of arches"
- "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- synonym： construction
2. the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts;
- "artists must study the structure of the human body"
- "the structure of the benzene molecule"
3. the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations;
- "his lectures have no structure"
4. a particular complex anatomical structure;
5. the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships;
1. give a structure to;
- "I need to structure my days"
哲学| 土木工程| 地质学| 数学| 机械| 法律| 石油| 航天