词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
The problem looks simple enough, but when you come to try and solve it you'll find it's a real teaser.
It doesn't pay to invite a teaser like that.
Whether to accept the offer was a teaser.
Yesterday's video was the most revealing teaser yet.
The teaser only gets pay-off if you react.
Nothing irks me more than teaser articles.
N-COUNT (尤指竞赛中的)难题，棘手的问题 A teaser is a difficult question, especially one in a competition.
N-COUNT 爱戏弄别人的人 A teaser is someone who makes fun of people in a slightly cruel way.
1. a worker who teases wool
2. someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
3. an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
4. a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution;
- " "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles" "
- " "that's a real puzzler" "
5. an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
6. a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
7. a device for teasing wool;
- " "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers" "