- 复数： teasers
- 1. The problem looks simple enough, but when you come to try and solve it you'll find it's a real teaser.
- 这道题看起来很简单, 但当你要解它时你就会发现它确实是一道难题.
1. a worker who teases wool
2. someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
3. an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
4. a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution;
5. an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
6. a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
7. a device for teasing wool;
- "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"