- 3. He's just written a book, nicely illustrated and not too technical.
- 4. Don't you think we should ask this young man some technical questions?
1. a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
2. (basketball) a foul that that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
- synonym： technical foul
1. of or relating to technique;
- "technical innovation in recent novels"
- "technical details"
2. characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences;
3. of or relating to proficiency in a practical skill;
- "no amount of technical skill and craftsmanship can take the place of vital interest"- John Dewey
4. of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles;
- "technical college"
- "technological development"
- synonym： technological
5. resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations;
- "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"
- "the fall is only a technical correction"
6. of production of chemicals for commercial purposes especially on a large scale;
- "technical (or commercial) sulfuric acid"