The technical aspects were the concern of the Army.
A series of technical foul-ups delayed the launch of the new product.
He's just written a book, nicely illustrated and not too technical.
I have also learned a lot of technical skills.
Provide feedback on technical problems and their respective solutions.
No one asks the key technical or commerical questions.
Technical means involving the sorts of machines, processes, and materials that are used in industry, transport, and communications.
usu ADJ n
In order to reach this limit a number of technical problems will have to be solved.
...jobs that require technical knowledge...
Many technical experts at the time had doubts about the technology.
...the largest and most technically advanced furnace company in the world.
You use technical to describe the practical skills and methods used to do an activity such as an art, a craft, or a sport.
usu ADJ n
Their technical ability is exceptional...
In the realm of sculpture too, the technical skill of foreign artists was long recognised.
While Sade's voice isn't technically brilliant it has a quality which is unmistakable.
Technical language involves using special words to describe the details of a specialized activity.
The technical term for sunburn is erythema...
He's just written a book: large format, nicely illustrated and not too technical.
He advised us on technical matters.
(指书等)要求有专门知识的, 使用术语的, 专业的
Your thesis wouldn't get across if you used too many technical terms in it.
The book is too technical for me.
1. a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
2. (basketball) a foul that that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
1. of or relating to technique;
- " "technical innovation in recent novels" "
- " "technical details" "
2. characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences;
- " "a technical problem" "
- " "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public" "
- " "a technical report" "
- " "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country" "
- " "technical training" "
- " "technical language" "
3. of or relating to proficiency in a practical skill;
- " "no amount of technical skill and craftsmanship can take the place of vital interest"- John Dewey "
4. of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles;
- " "technical college" "
- " "technological development" "
5. resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations;
- " "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally" "
- " "the fall is only a technical correction" "
6. of production of chemicals for commercial purposes especially on a large scale;
- " "technical (or commercial) sulfuric acid" "