- 3. By then, Henry seemed less compliant with his wife's wishes than he had six months before.
- 4. It worked contrariwise—first you dialled the number, then you put the money in.
1. that time; that moment;
- "we will arrive before then"
- "we were friends from then on"
1. at a specific prior time;
- "the then president"
- synonym： then(a)
1. subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors);
2. in that case or as a consequence;
- "if he didn't take it, then who did?"
- "keep it then if you want to"
- "the case, then, is closed"
- "you've made up your mind then?"
- "then you'll be rich"
3. at that time;
- "I was young then"
- "prices were lower back then"
- "science as it was then taught"
- Those Hags Encourage Neuterism
英文单词then 词典解释副词 ad. 锛埼薇冉系燃讹級 1. （指过去）那时，当时；（指将来）到那时，届时。 He worked in that factory then. 他那时在那个工厂工作。 2. 然后，接着，其次。 They chatted for a while and then went to work. 他们聊了一会儿，然后上班去了。 3. [常用于句首或句尾]那么，既然这样 When will the manager be available, then? 那么经理什么时候可以接见我呢？ 4. 于是，所以 He, then, decided to ac本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>