考研 / CET6 / CET4 / TOEFL / IELTS
诱骗; 使受限制; 困住; 使（水与气体等）分离
圈套; （对付人的）计谋; （练习射击用的）抛靶器; （捕捉动物的）夹子
设陷阱; 装捕捉机; 设圈套
thrombin receptor agonist peptide 凝血酶受体激动剂肽 thrombin receptor-activating peptide 凝血酶受体激活肽 tartrate resistant acid phosphatase 酒石酸盐抗性酸性磷酸酶 radical-trapping antioxidant potential 基本捕捉抗氧化剂潜能
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
They walked right into a booby-trap and got blown to smithereens.
He failed to keep a rendezvous after sensing a police trap.
The team posed as drug dealers to trap the ringleaders.
So how could Greece get out of this trap?
Like a mouse-trap baited with bacon.sssss M. R. D. Foot
This in turn has accentuated the greenhouse ?trap?
The bear was trapped.
The police trapped the criminal down a narrow street.
You're not going to trap me.
N-COUNT (捕鸟兽的)陷阱，罗网，夹子，捕捉器 A trap is a device which is placed somewhere or a hole which is dug somewhere in order to catch animals or birds.
VERB 设陷阱捕捉 If a person traps animals or birds, he or she catches them using traps.
The locals were encouraged to trap and kill the birds.
N-COUNT 圈套;诡计;骗局 A trap is a trick that is intended to catch or deceive someone.
He failed to keep a rendezvous after sensing a police trap…
He was trying to decide whether the question was some sort of a trap.
VERB 诱骗;使上当;使中计 If you trap someone into doing or saying something, you trick them so that they do or say it, although they did not want to.
Were you just trying to trap her into making some admission?...
She had trapped him so neatly that he wanted to slap her.
VERB 诱捕；抓捕 To trap someone, especially a criminal, means to capture them.
V n JOURNALISM 新闻
The police knew that to trap the killer they had to play him at his own game...
The couple set up a 24-hour security camera to trap the vandal scratching their car.
夫妇俩装了个 24 小时监控摄像头，想要抓住故意划坏他们车子的家伙。
N-COUNT 困境;窘境 A trap is an unpleasant situation that you cannot easily escape from.
The Government has found it's caught in a trap of its own making.
VERB 使困住;使受限制 If you are trapped somewhere, something falls onto you or blocks your way and prevents you from moving or escaping.
The train was trapped underground by a fire...
The light aircraft then cartwheeled, trapping both men...
Until he saw the trapped wagons and animals, he did not realize the full extent of the catastrophe.
VERB 采集;储存;使存留 When something traps gas, water, or energy, it prevents it from escaping.
V n V-ed
Wool traps your body heat, keeping the chill at bay...
The volume of gas trapped on these surfaces can be considerable.
N-COUNT 双轮轻便马车 A trap is a light carriage with two wheels pulled by horses in which people used to travel.
PHRASE 落入陷阱；陷入误区 If someone falls into the trap of doing something, they think or behave in a way which is not wise or sensible.
Many people fall into the trap of believing that home decorating must always be done on a large scale...
It's a trap too many people fall into.
PHRASE 住嘴;闭嘴 If someone tells you to shut your trap or keep your trap shut, they are telling you rudely that you should be quiet and not say anything.
V inflects INFORMAL 非正式 RUDE 无礼
诱骗; 诱捕; 设陷阱捕捉
How many rabbits have you trapped in your special trap this week?
Thirty miners were trapped underground after the fire.
I trapped a lie in my throat.
The mountains trap rains and fogs generated over the ocean.
(捕捉动物的)夹子, 罗网, 陷阱
(对付人的)计谋, 策略, 陷阱
The hunters were busy trapping.
1. a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
2. drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
3. something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares;
- " "the exam was full of trap questions" "
- " "it was all a snare and delusion" "
4. a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
5. the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
6. informal terms for the mouth
7. a light two-wheeled carriage
8. a hazard on a golf course
1. place in a confining or embarrassing position;
- " "He was trapped in a difficult situation" "
2. catch in or as if in a trap;
- " "The men trap foxes" "
3. hold or catch as if in a trap;
- " "The gaps between the teeth trap food particles" "
4. to hold fast or prevent from moving;
- " "The child was pinned under the fallen tree" "
- 1. trapezius 斜方肌
- 2. trapezium 不等边四边形，梯形
Shut your clam trap !
He kissed her on the potato-trap.
他亲了亲她的嘴。 potbelly (= potgut)
Everyone in her family has a potbelly.
- 广义的trap即snmp trap 指被管理设备（代理）上报的陷阱报文，表明设备发生故障或变更的主动通知。 snmp trap形式可分为Trap和 Inform Request（简称Inform）两种： Trap是发送给SNMP管理者的通知网络状况的警告消息 Inform是需要SNMP管理者确认接收的Trap SNMP通知可以用于指示网络中出现的不正确用户授权，重启，连接关闭，设备通信中断或其它异常事件。 与Inform相比较，Trap通知方式为不可靠传输，因为接收者在收到一条Trap通
Old English træppe (in coltetræppe 'Christ's thorn'); related to Middle Dutch trappe and medieval Latin trappa, of uncertain origin. The verb dates from late Middle English
late Middle English: from the obsolete noun trap 'trappings', from Old French drap 'drape'
late 18th cent.: from Swedish trapp, from trappa 'stair' (because of the often stair-like appearance of its outcroppings)