- n.<非正>砰; 子弹飞过的砰砰声; 因特网包探索器;
- 复数: pings;
- 第三人称单数: pings;
- 过去式: pinged;
- 过去分词: pinged;
- 现在分词: pinging;
I'll ping it to you later.
Seeing the children playing ping - pong , he itched to have a go.
他看到孩子们打 乒乓, 不觉技痒.
He is a veteran in playing ping - pong.
When Wang Ping asked Zhang Ying for a date, she gave him the cold shoulder.
He is drip ping sweat.
This now famous conference met at Fu Ping on January 10,1938.
Football, swimming and ping - pong are popular sports.
足球 、 游泳和乒乓球是大家喜爱的运动.
The two boys are playing ping - pong.
Ping - Pong tables , soda machines, and lots of music.
乒乓球, 汽水贩卖机, 热闹的音乐.
Li Ping's handwriting is good.
How many years have you been playing Ping - Pong?
We like to watch ping - pong matches.
After they had seized Yung Ping the Reds sank two new oil wells.
Yes, I like ping - pong very much, but I can't play well.
不错, 我很喜欢乒乓球, 但是我打不好.
Then you would get him a ping - pong bat.
Harry, let's play some ping-pong today.
2014年高考英语全国卷1 听力 原文
I've decided to stop playing ping-pong until it feels better.
2014年高考英语全国卷1 听力 原文收起真题例句
1. a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
1. hit with a pinging noise;
"The bugs pinged the lamp shade"
2. sound like a car engine that is firing too early;
"the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"
"The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
3. make a short high-pitched sound;
"the bullet pinged when they struck the car"
4. contact, usually in order to remind of something;
"I'll ping my accountant--April 15 is nearing"
5. send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active;
"ping your machine in the office"