- n.重写; 法令; 重写（改写）本; <罗马，史>皇帝的书面答复;
This rule is set forth in the rescript of the Emperor Antoninus.
Puyi , who is just like an outcast, read out the abdicate rescript.
Rescript, after been write, save, come out to hint again mistake, say to be lost again.
重写, 写好后保存, 又出来提示错误, 称再次丢失.
1. a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
2. a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge);
"a friend in New Mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
3. the act of rewriting something
4. something that has been written again;
"the rewrite was much better"