- adj.好吃的; 体面的;
She placed a huge dish before him of savory steaming meat.
He consumed a large plateful of the very savory stew.
He doesn't have a very savory, reputation.
Porridge made of red beans is both savory and sweet.
This paper discusses the savory flavors including their structure, odor and application.
摘要本文综述了咸味香料化合物的结构 、 香气和应用.
Warren: That was going to be with the Savory Corporation, wasn't it?
华伦: 那是和萨沃里公司谈的生意, 对 吗 ?
Boulder High School's entry featured savory beef and shredded cabbage.
The bread was flaky and savory with thin skin.
Shop famous name spread far full of steak savory Chinese.
Sweet fruit, strawberry and plum, with savory forest floor notes.
混合甜果, 草莓及李子的芳香, 并带点森林地被物的香味.
The steaks were especially savory today.
A dish may be savory or sweet.
Her past life was not very savory.
Salt is savory, purifying, preservative.
盐是有味道的, 能除污, 能防腐.
This restaurant is famous for its savory dishes.
1. any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
2. dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
3. either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
4. an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
1. morally respectable or inoffensive;
"a past that was scarcely savory"
2. having an agreeably pungent taste
3. pleasing to the sense of taste