- n.投降; 屈服，服从; 谦恭，柔顺; 提交，呈递;
- 复数: submissions;
a gesture of submission
A written submission has to be prepared.
The army intends to take the city or simply starve it into submission.
Diploma and certificate courses do not normally require the submission of a dissertation.
We think an attempt to bully them into submission would be counterproductive.
Their approach simply bludgeons you into submission.
The conquerors believed in crushing the defeated people into submission , knowing that they could not win their loyalty by the victory.
The defeated general showed his submission by giving up his sword.
Her present submission is animated solely by her fear of punishment.
They believe that submission in no way implies inferiority.
I demand the submission of the signature to an expert.
They hunger him into submission.
No enemy can frighten us into submission.
He is not the kind of child who is likely to be cowed into submission.
His idea of diplomacy was to beat the other party and make them submission.
I wish you would make a proper submission to him.
They had cloyed him with obedience, and surfeited him with sweet respect and submission.
They reasoned that the French army and the British Navy together would beat German into submission.
They beat him into submission.
This is a letter of proper submission.
The new Center at better receiving and better informing travelers during submission of Schengen visa applications.
Any late submission or not in line with the requirement will be rejected.
For this purpose , the Permit Holder shall provide sufficient copies of submission.
Able to make interpretation of delivered data correlated to the submission.
Submission of plan by Tenderer at stage two ( detail plan ) shall consist of the following.
第二阶段方案 ( 深化方案 ) 征集单位须提交的成果包括以下内容.
Once you submit your complete online application, you will receive an email confirming your submission.
You would not make the act of submission which is the price of sanity.
He had been terrified into total submission, shocked, swallowed.
他被彻底地慑服了, 震惊了, 吞没了.
What might happen to such a submission today?
1. something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition);
"several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"
"what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
2. the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
3. the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else;
"the union was brought into submission"
"his submission to the will of God"
4. the feeling of patient submissive humbleness
5. a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
6. an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
7. (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
emissive 发射的, 放射性的
missing 不见的, 缺少的