穿旧的，用旧的; 穿坏的，用坏的; 筋疲力尽的
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
Before the race, he is fine. But afterwards he is worn out.
To use a well-worn cliche, it is packed with information.
The flagstones beneath their feet were worn smooth by centuries of use.
Whatever impact he made then has long worn off.
The worker's coveralls were worn by a worker.
I've never worn leather pants in my life.
Worn is the past participle of wear .
ADJ-GRADED 破旧的；磨损的;陈旧的 Worn is used to describe something that is damaged or thin because it is old and has been used a lot.
usu ADJ n
Worn rugs increase the danger of tripping...
Most of the trek is along worn paths.
ADJ-GRADED 憔悴的；疲惫的;苍老的 If someone looks worn, they look tired and old.
She was looking very haggard and worn.
1. affected by wear; damaged by long use;
- " "worn threads on the screw" "
- " "a worn suit" "
- " "the worn pockets on the jacket" "
2. showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering;
- " "looking careworn as she bent over her mending" "
- " "her face was drawn and haggard from sleeplessness" "
- " "that raddled but still noble face" "
- " "shocked to see the worn look of his handsome young face"- Charles Dickens "